Banana baked oatmeal is a bite we all dream of at night.
It’s quick to prapare,
It won’t make you dirty,
It’s suitable for the young ones and grown ups,
And it’s super obtainable and convenient.
It contains two main ingredients,
And makes the whole experience of eating the porridge easy, fast and very clean.
Because who doesn’t want to eat porridge slices?
The easiest, most convenient and delicious recipe there is.
This bite was born from the desire to give my children something to eat that’s nutritious and tasty and won’t make them dirty in the morning.
Something you can eat just before kindergarten or just before training.
And that also has a wow factor.
The children are in love with this bite,
And I feel full of energy for training after it.
It’s a perfect bite,
It’ll be the star at any hour of the day you choose for it,
And it’s a bite that’ll make everyone happy.
five minutes of work,
Short baking, and the happiness of my porridge slices will be with you 🙂
Happy, tasty and joyful winter days to all of us 🙂
Banana Baked Oatmeal
suitable for a pan size 7.8” * 7.8” (20*20 cm)
- 1 whole banana (or alternatives, have a look at “A little extra from me”)
- 1½ cups Quaker’s oats
- ¾ cup non-dairy / dairy milk whatever you like
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or any other sweetener that you like
- A tiny pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon (not a must) / you can replace it with 1 tablespoon of cocoa for a chocolate flavor
Preheat the oven to 355°F (180°C) on turbo mode (not required but preferred), and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
Add the rest of the ingredients, the oats, milk, maple syrup, salt and cinnamon or cocoa (if you chose to add it) to the bowl and mix to obtain a uniform paste.
Transfer the dough to the baking pan and put in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, until the dough dries and becomes stable.
נוציא מהתנור, נצנן מעט, נחתוך ונגיש בחיוך גדול.
A little extra from me:
- The oats can be kept in the fridge in a sealed box for 5 days.
- You can replace the banana with an egg or 4 tablespoons of grated apple.
- You can add toppings you like such as chocolate chips or finely chopped chocolate, chopped nuts or coconut powder.