There isn’t a single person in this world who doesn’t like chocolate chip cookies.
Soft and moist, addictive and marvelous cookies.
These cookies have the most insane texture you’ll ever meet.
They have a thin crispy layer on the outside,
The chocolate that hides in them is incredible and marvelous,
Their inner part is soft and juicy,
And the heart, the heart falls in love in every one of their qualities.
Because they’re exciting and soft,
Because they’re not too sweet,
Because they’re filled with juicy and tasty chocolate,
Because their crispness is just at the right level,
Because there isn’t one person who wouldn’t fall in love with this bite.
Just one look at them and the heart devotes itself to the experience.
The hands are reaching to the cookie plate and the bite is full of flavors and wonderful textures.
These are a once in a lifetime cookies,
I swear you won’t regret once they enter your kitchen.
They’re gluten free,
They’ll sweep you off your feet,
And everyone will fall in love with them in an instant.
All you need to do is to heat up the oven and mix the most delicious and vivacious cookie dough you’d ever meet,
Just try not to eat all of it before baking the cookies.
Because it could totally happen 🙂
Happy and addictive cookie days to us all 🙂
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients: suitable for between 10-12 cookies
- ½ cup almond butter (For alternatives, have a look at “A little extra From Me”)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ cup oat flour (For alternatives, have a look at “A little extra From Me”)
- ¾ cup almond flour (For alternatives, have a look at “A little extra From Me”)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100g finely chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) on turbo mode and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl pour all wet ingredients, almond butter, maple syrup, and salt and mix well.
- Add all dry ingredients to the bowl, oat flour, almond flour and baking powder and mix well until forming a little sticky cookie dough.
- Add chopped dark chocolate to the bowl until receiving beautiful dough dotted with dark chocolate.
- With the help of an ice cream scoop or a regular tablespoon create balls of dough and place them on the baking pan, use your hands to squish them a bit into the shape of a cookie.
- Put in the oven and bake for between 10-12 minutes.
Get out of the oven, cool for a little while and gobble 🙂
A little extra from me:
- Can be kept in a sealed box on the counter for up to 4 days, the cookies crispiness will decrease as time goes by.
- Click here to see how to grind oat flour at home.
- Oat flour can be substituted for a total of 2 cups of almond flour.
- Almond flour can be substituted for a total of 1¾ cups of oat flour.
- Almond butter can be substituted for 1 egg M size, kindly note that the best, most soft & moist version is the one containing almond butter.
- Almond butter can be substituted for peanut butter, for those of you who like the combination of it with chocolate, the almond butter is neutral and wonderful.
- The dough is tasty and edible even prior to baking it, feel free to gobble while making it.
- Dark chocolate can be substituted for cranberry / raisin / crushed nuts.
How to grind oatmeal at home 🙂