Meet your new friends – crunchy granola cookies !
The most addictive cookies you will ever meet 🙂
A few weeks ago I received a message from a stunning mother.
She wrote to me that she wants to make healthy and vegan granola cookies for the children in her son’s kindergarten, but they have to be free of nut spreads and tahini because of children with allergies. I told her that I have an amazing recipe for cookies exactly and that I have to share it with everyone 🙂
These are amazing crunchy granola cookies,
Their texture will drive you crazy,
Their taste will make you addicted,
And their magic is that they are made of only four amazing ingredients, each of which is wonderful in its own right.
They are the type of cookies whose crispiness remains for a long time.
They are amazing,
They are sweet,
They are accurate for next to the morning tea or coffee, because it has already started to get a bit cold.
They will make everyone happy and get them moved,
They are indulging,
You fall in love with them at first sight,
And then after the first bite you won’t stop eating them.
Crunchy granola cookies without any nut spreads and tahini,
They are made out of four main ingredients, each of which is more amazing than the other.
They’re vegan and gluten-free.
And their preparation technique is quick,
Easy, genius and unique.
I believe you are already convinced that these are the next cookies that you are going to make 🙂
And they are exactly the wonderful cookies that will accompany you during the weekend 🙂
Happy cookie days, tasty and indulging 🙂
Crunchy Granola Cookies
Ingredients: Suitable for 13-16 cookies
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup instant oats
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup coconut oil at room temperature / 100g soft butter at room temperature / 100g vegan butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 50g dark chocolate + 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) on turbo mode and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl put all dry ingredients, oat flour, instant oats, salt and baking powder and mix well.
- To the bowl add coconut oil and maple syrup and mix well until forming a sticky mixture.
- With the help of an ice cream scoop or two tablespoon create a mound of cookies on the baking paper. Moisten the concave part of the spoon with very little water (Kindly note that it’s important that the spoon is moist and not too wet), and use it to gently squish each cookie to create thin, round cookies.
- Put the baking pan in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Take the cookies out of the oven and let them cool. In the meantime, melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave and drizzle beautiful chocolate strips on each cookie (Not a must, you can leave the cookies without the chocolate).
Serve and gobble together 🙂
A little extra from me:
- Can be kept in a sealed container on the counter for up to 3 days.
- The cookies stay crunchy for a long time, but without the chocolate the crispiness is preserved longer, so I recommend storing them without the chocolate drizzle.
- Unfortunately, there is no substitute for oat flour in this recipe.
- Click here to see how to grind oat flour at home.
- To get a thick and good texture, I recommend not changing any of the ingredients.
- The texture of the coconut oil can be firm, soft or liquid – any texture will work here 🙂
- You can add cinnamon / vanilla extract / almond extract / rose water to the cookie mixture and skip the chocolate drizzles.
- The crunchiness of the cookie is amazing but it decreases from day to day.
- This is a wonderful recipe that is suitable for everyone, especially for those who want / need not to be exposed to nuts, sesame and seeds.
How to grind oatmeal at home 🙂