My disassembled cheesecake is the most indulgent cake you will ever meet.
It’ll indulge everyone who eats it,
But it’ll also indulge everyone who makes it.
It has two versions and each is better than the other:
One is dairy and creamy,
And the second is vegan and dreamy.
The cake crumbs are prepared in just a few minutes,
And the wonderful cream is prepared in one quick stir.
It can be prepared and served immediately.
It can be prepared and served the next day.
The secret of this cake is in its assembly stage and the huge smile on the face of whoever makes it.
It’s a family cake that’s fun to eat with a spoon,
It’ll make us all fall in love all over again with its serving concept,
Where everyone gets a spoonful of infinite happiness and great love.
Because that’s all the magic in this sloppy and powerful bite –
Its simplicity and beauty.
A few quick minutes of preparation,
And this bite will celebrate with you every moment you choose.
Happy cheesecake days to us all 🙂
Ingredients: suitable for a baking pan 7.8” (20cm) diameter for about 4-6 diners.
- 500g cream cheese (5% / 9%) / for the vegan version 500g soy cheese
- 250g mascarpone cheese / for the vegan version 500ml plant-based whipping cream for the whipped cream
- 100g sugar powder (For alternatives, have a look at “A little extra from me”)
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
For the crumbs:
- ¾ cup almond flour (For alternatives, have a look at “A little extra from me”)
- ¾ cup oat flour (For alternatives, have a look at “A little extra from me”)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) on turbo mode, and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Let’s start by making the crumbs: in a bowl put all ingredients, the almond flour, oat flour, maple syrup and salt and mix well until sticky dough crumbs are formed.
- Spread the dough crumbs on the baking pan and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Take the pan out of the oven, cool a little and crumble them with your hands.
- Let’s move on to preparing the cheese mixture: in a wide bowl put all cheesecake ingredients, the white cheese, mascarpone, sugar powder, salt and vanilla extract and mix well into a uniform and smooth mixture.
- Transfer the cheese mixture to the serving dish.
- Let’s assemble the cake: I recommend assembling the cake in close proximity to the time serving it. Store the cake crumbs in a sealed box on the counter and the cheese mixture in the fridge, when you want to serve the cake, combine them together.
Spread the cake crumbs on the cheese mixture, if you like you can decorate with a little fruit and serve with a huge smile 🙂
A little extra from me:
- The cake can be kept in the fridge when its pan is wrapped and sealed, for up to 3 days. The crumbs will soften but the cake will still be delicious and wonderful.
- You can double the quantities in the recipe for a larger cake.
- The dairy version of the cake can be served close to the preparation of the cheese mixture, it does not require any time in the fridge to stabilize.
- For the vegan version I recommend chilling the cheese mixture between 1-2 hours before serving.
- Almond flour can be substituted for oat flour.
- Oat flour can be substituted for almond flour.
- Click here to see how to grind oat flour at home.
- Sugar powder can be substituted for 1½ cups maple syrup.
How to grind oatmeal at home 🙂