These cookies are going to change your life!
I will not write this sentence a lot, but this time it’s my duty to inform you about this happiness.
There’s something special and innovative here that you haven’t seen yet.
This is about about three ingredients turning into a piece of art,
Into uncompromising cookies that are insane in their texture and taste.
My peanut butter cookies do not contain even a drop of flour,
No type of flour.
They’re made out of peanut butter, maple syrup and egg.
That’s it, you read right!
Three ingredients turning into a magnificent piece of art.
The cookies texture is super addictive,
It’s sweeping and vivacious,
The outside of the cookies is crispy while their inside is soft and moist.
The chocolate puddles that are waiting for your bite are a one and only eating experience.
It’s a divine bite,
It’s one and only,
This bite combines the juiciness of the chocolate, the crispiness outside and the softness on the inside of the cookie,
And that makes the bite unforgettable,
It’s not just an unforgettable bite,
It’s love at first bite,
Love for the bite and the recipe that’ll become one of the house members.
An amazing and exciting recipe,
That’ll excite many of us.
That will turn any cup of coffee or tea that you’ll have into an even more wonderful celebration.
Only a few short minutes of mixing and baking and this happy bite is waiting just around the corner 🙂
Exciting and happy, joyful days of cookies to us all 🙂
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies With No Flour
Ingredients: suitable for between 10-15 cookies
- ¾ cup natural peanut butter (For alternatives, have a look at “A little extra From Me”)
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg size M / L
- 100g finely chopped dark chocolate / chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) on turbo mode, and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl put peanut butter, maple syrup and salt and mix well. Add the egg and mix again.
- Add chopped dark chocolate to the bowl and mix. Keep some of the chocolate on the side to put on top of the cookies.
- Using two tablespoons take an equal amount of the mixture and place it as mounds on the baking pan.
- Put in the oven and bake for between 8-12 minutes, until the cookies rise and change their color.
Take out of the oven, cool for a little bit and gobble 🙂
A little extra from me:
- Can be kept in a sealed box on the counter for up to 4 days, The cookies will lose their crispness as time goes by.
- Unfortunately the egg is irreplaceable in this recipe.
- There is no need to add flour to the cookie mixture 🙂
- Peanut butter can be substituted for almond butter.
- The cookie mixture is sticky, it’s not a cause for concern. Have a sneak peek at the pictures 🙂
- Maple syrup can be substituted for agave syrup.
- Dark chocolate can be substituted for cranberries / chopped pecans / crushed almonds / raisins / pinch of cinnamon / pinch of dry ginger powder.