It is mine, mine and only mine.
It was born out of all the tahini bread recipes I came across that were really unsuccessful.
I decided to crack the secret and make it this perfect,
Most accurate and delicious bread that comes out of my kitchen,
Because less than perfect doesn’t work for me.
I started many experiments,
I checked every ingredient you will find in this recipe,
The quantities have been changed a millions times,
But I made it!
I found the insane equation that creates the best tahini bread you will ever meet.
Once you let it in the kitchen you’ll thank me,
Once you include it in your daily routine you’ll be happy.
It’s low carb,
Rich in proteins,
Provides a feeling of satiety over time,
And suitable for everyone.
It contains ingredients that everyone has in the kitchen and requires a minimum of work time.
Come on then, let’s start baking it 🙂
Happy and delicious days of perfect tahini bread for all of us 🙂
Essy’s tahini bread – one you have never seen before
Ingredients: suitable for a standard loaf pan
- 7 eggs
- 8 tablespoons raw and not whole tahini
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (5g)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 3 tablespoons whole sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 355°F (180°C) on turbo mode, and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a blender put all the ingredients, except the add-ins, the eggs, raw tahini, maple syrup, baking powder, olive oil, salt and oregano and grind well into a smooth paste with few bubbles.
- In a bowl put all the add-ins, the whole sesame seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds and pumpkin seeds and mix. Remove 3 tablespoons from the bowl to a small saucer and set aside.
- Pour the add-ins into our paste after taking it out of the blender, and mix well.
- Transfer the bread batter to the baking pan and spread the add-ins we left aside on the surface of the batter as toppings.
- Now for the most important moment that’ll turn the bread into a beautiful loaf that’s uniform in its height – with the help of a simple knife, make three stripes along the dough. You won’t be able to see the stripes on the batter, but they’ll make the bread rise evenly and not crack in a specific place.
- Put in the oven to bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry from the bread.
And that’s it, you have the most perfect tahini bread in the world 🙂
A little extra from me:
- You can keep the bread in the fridge in a sealed box for about a week or in the freezer for two months. I recommend keeping the bread sliced in advance.
- I recommend using a hard loaf pan. The pan will give the pastry a place to rise without fear of leaks.
- It’s very important to make the stripes along the batter before baking, otherwise the bread will split in the center and be uneven in height.
- The bread doesn’t taste like eggs, there’s nothing to worry about.
- The bread is perfect when baked in the oven or seared in a slightly warm pan.
- The bread “dough” is very liquid. No need to worry, it’ll turn into glorious bread in the oven.
- You can replace the maple syrup with date honey, but note that it’ll make the color of the bread slightly darker.
- You can use only sesame as an add-in or omit the add-ins altogether.
- You don’t have to use a blender, you can prepare the bread in a bowl and mix well with a whisk.