I found a wonderful bite for the winter that has finally arrived 🙂
Microwave baked oats!
Mix all the ingredients easily and quickly,
Sprinkle some toppings,
Put the batter in the microwave,
After 1½ minutes, take it out of the microwave and serve 🙂
There’s no magic like oatmeal in the microwave,
Which is prepared in less than three minutes.
Just mix, put in the microwave and eat.
That’s it, that’s all the magic and there’s plenty of it!
Because who doesn’t love oatmeal?
And one that is ready in 1½ in the microwave,
The porridge becomes a kind of indulgent and good personal cake.
Which is prepared very quickly and easily.
And a wonderful, unparalleled magic is created 🙂
Three minutes of preparation,
1½ minutes of cooking in the microwave,
And it’s all yours.
Wonderful, happy and delicious winter days to all of us 🙂
Microwave banana baked oats
Suitable for one indulgent and good dish
- 1 whole banana
- ¼ cup non-dairy / dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or any sweetener of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter (you can replace it with any nut butter of your choice)
- ½ cup quick oats
- A tiny pinch of baking powder
- Optional toppings: a handful of chopped dark chocolate / cranberries / raisins / cinnamon or anything you like
Transfer the batter to a microwave-safe bowl and sprinkle the chopped chocolate over it. Put it in the microwave for 1½ – 2 minutes and serve it with joy 🙂
A little extra from me:
- You can keep it in the fridge in a sealed box for 3 days.
- You can bake in the oven in an oven safe dish at 355°F (180°C) for 12-15 minutes.
View this post on Instagram