2 minutes of preparation and three days of enjoyment –
This is what you’ll get when you make my almond milk.
It contains only 3 ingredients,
And it gives infinite happiness.
It was born when I hosted friends over for coffee and we ran out of milk.
I decided that there was no way I wouldn’t enjoy a cup of coffee full of precision.
So I took a plunge,
I put all three ingredients in the blender,
I ground them,
And got a treasure.
Since then this treasure accompanies us at home almost every day.
It hugs our coffee cups,
It spoils everyone who wants a good glass of milk.
It fits perfectly in the breakfast cereal bowl (for us it’s a granola bowl),
And it’s perfect
Simple, but perfect 🙂
Spare 2 minutes,
And a jar to store the milk in.
That’s all you need to create magic 🙂
Indulgent and happy days of simplicity to us all 🙂
Almond Milk in Two Minutes
Ingredients: for 500ml of milk
- 2 cups water (400ml)
- 2-3 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 dates (One date is also possible, depending on the desired sweetness of the milk)
- In a blender, put the water, almond butter and pitted dates and grind well for a whole minute.
- Screen the almond milk through a dense strainer into the storage dish, I chose a jar.
A little extra from me:
- The milk can be kept in the fridge in a tightly sealed container for up to 3 days. I don’t recommend keeping the milk for more than 3 days, because it may oxidize.
- The milk doesn’t have to be screened, though screening it will provide a smoother liquid.
- You can omit the dates, if you want unsweetened milk.
- You can make this milk using any nut butter like peanut butter / cashew butter / pistachio butter.