My summer morning bowl will always be chill and wonderful.
I like to vary,
And every morning I make myself a different colorful and varied bowl.
sometimes it’s salty,
sometimes it’s sweet,
sometimes it’s diverse,
And sometimes it has only one fruit or vegetable in it.
That’s all the magic of this bowl of happiness –
That it adapts itself to any situation.
It’s suitable for everyone.
And everyone is happy to meet it.
You can make it in the dairy version,
Or in the vegan version,
The choice is yours.
And it is a happy bite, rich and full of goodness.
A few single and tiny minutes of work,
And it’s in your kitchen.
Refreshing and happy days to us all 🙂
Ingredients: suitable for a personal bowl
- 200g (A cup) yogurt that you like dairy or vegan (I recommend without added sugar)
Toppings that will enrich your yogurt with dietary fiber and good minerals
- 1½ tablespoons chia seeds (For alternatives, have a look at “A little extra from me”)
- 1½ tablespoons almond flour / oat flour / hazelnut flour or any other nut that you like ground into a powder (For alternatives, have a look at “A little extra from me”)
- Fruit – you can use several small portions of fruit like I chose
- A little maple syrup on top of everything (For alternatives, have a look at “A little extra from me”)
- In a bowl put the yogurt and add the chia seeds and flour and mix well.
- Arrange the fruits of our choice on top of the yogurt and drizzle a little maple syrup over everything.
A little extra from me:
- The yogurt bowl can be kept in the fridge in a sealed container for 3 days without the fruits.
- You can use any fruit that you like.
- Chia seeds can be substituted for whole or ground flex.
- Nut flour can be substituted for a nut spread that you like. Kindly note that the spread will contain less dietary fiber.
- Maple syrup can be substituted for any other sweetener and can also be omitted altogether.
- You can choose vegetables instead of fruits and add a hard-boiled egg, a little pesto or olive tapenade and make a good salty version.